jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome to my blog!

This is me!

In this blog I will be published in English Homework V of the university. 


My name is Arianna Barreto but you can call me Ari. I have 19 years. Industrial ENGINEERING URBE study, I am from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in the Ciudadela faria. I'm in the 5th quarter.


 I love my family and God come first in my life, my friends are very important to me because they are always with me more for my brothers. I like the music my favorite singer is Noel Schajris, dancing is my life, my color is turquoise , I like white chocolate and nerds, I like to live with children.


 I do not like lying, hypocrisy, violence, injustice, drunkards and although I have friends who smoke, do not like. 


Noel Schajris.
My dream is to be an engineer, to help my family as much as possible, have a family, learn to speak French, I would love to know Benecia travel.

About English, the language I like to learn new languages ​​more will make me better in the field elabaoral it is very important today. I practice English with the series, movies and music I love music in English and know what it means, I understand but I can not express.Using facebook and twitter (@arivbr) as a distraction and a means of communication with friends and families. 



I would like to reach this level in order to continue my learning.
This is me, I hope to be to your liking ... 



Leave a comment, please!
The future belongs to those who are still learning. Ari.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario